How can I apply to rent?
Dear Prospective Tenant,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for applying for an apartment in our building. Please make sure the following information and/or documentation is enclosed with the application so that we may process your application as quickly as possible.
- A currently dated certified cheque or money order for your first and last month's rent deposit.
- Completed, signed and dated application.
- An employment letter on company letterhead, if applicable, stating your position, annual income and length of employment. This letter will be confirmed with your employer.
- Copy of the recent pay stub
- Copy of an ID with picture (driver license, passport, etc.)
- A bank reference letter or sufficient credit information to assist in the processing of your rental application. Please ensure that we have the correct spelling of your full name, birth date, current address and former address, and social insurance number (optional).
- If you feel that your income is insufficient to cover your rental payments, please provide a co-signer and all of his/her information.
- Completed and signed Hydro form. ( Enecare form for Vaughan Rd buildings)
Please submit your completed application form along with the required documents to the building manager. Upon receipt, the building manager will submit the application to our head office for review. Head Office will verify the information provided on the application form and approval will be based on an evaluation of all the information collected. To be fair to all potential applicants who have indicated their interest in renting our units, our policy is to process multiple applications per apartment unit prior to making a final decision.
If your application is rejected, the cheques and/or money orders will be returned to you. If this application is accepted and we have received verbal confirmation from you of your acceptance of the apartment unit, you are deemed to have entered into a binding agreement. If after this process you decide not to take this unit, your Last Month's Rent deposit shall, subject to the Residential Tenancies Act be forfeited.
Once again, thank you for applying for an apartment in our building and we look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate contacting the manager of the building.